What I learned from writing (almost) every day:
- Carving out time each day takes dedication and commitment.
- Writing is more fun, more rewarding and more exciting when you have others to support you.
- Slicing is a practice in mindfulness, a challenge to be present to the moment.
- Sometimes I write for myself. I process emotions. I sing my own praises. I play with words and phrasing. I stretch my writer’s muscles, and breath in deep the force of life’s experiences.
- Sometime I write for others. I write to inspire writers. I write to give voice to the unheard. I write to capture moments that I must let go of, but don’t want to ever forget.
- I found a slew of new and inspiring websites and blogs from the other contributors. My RSS feed has grown quite a bit.