Throbbing to the beat of an unrelenting strobe light, human movement is reduced to mechanical gestures. It’s been seven years since my last visit. My legs kick to 80’s classics remixed to a contemporary beat. Metallica is transformed into an urban mantra. Guns and Roses are twisted into a dance wonder. The floor is covered by the bouncing bodies of a generation educated by YouTube.
This website is a collection of stories, ideas, resources and lessons from Erin's classrooms.
- Teaching Blogging to 3rd Graders: How to Write Quality Comments teachingmahollitz.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/tea… 2 months ago
- Summative Assessment: A Light and Sound Exhibit teachingmahollitz.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/lig… #inquirybasedlearning #education #assessment #classroom 2 months ago
- Readers Workshop: Using Schema to Make Connections teachingmahollitz.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/usi… 2 months ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: Can't wait for President Trump to call us FAKE NEWS. You can take our official twitter, but you'll never take our free… 6 months ago
- Coding for K-5 training with @TeachCode @cutenose76 #CSforAll https://t.co/K0jQC8dem9 8 months ago